-
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
5/10. Matches your name, but it's fairly boring.
Jul 30, 2006 -
Re: Red, the Blade Dancer
Wow! That is really cool looking. I like how she's wearing a mask. I think the hair should go up at the end, to mirror the two scarves around her ...
Jul 30, 2006 -
Re: You Are Drowning
Thank you! :)
Jul 28, 2006 -
Re: The Military’s Doctrine on Snake Killing
I didn't write this, but I thought that it was so funny that I'd share it with you: I'm pretty sure the Other section is for things people have written ...
Jul 28, 2006 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
5/10. I've seen it a lot.
Jul 27, 2006 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
6/10. I don't really know what it is, but it's pretty and colorful...
Jul 26, 2006 -
Re: You Are Drowning
Done! The thing you saw was my old version. It's been replaced with the new one, now. Thanks, Jig!
Jul 24, 2006 -
Re: Jennafina's 1000th post party!
^.^ *happy feelings* Much deja vu.
Jul 22, 2006 -
Re: Jennafina's 1000th post party!
Haha. It's funny that it took this long. :) And I am hononred to be w00ted at by all of you. There, Dan. Zeros. :D
May 21, 2006 -
Re: Jennafina's 1000th post party!
Yay! Me too, Ari. 8)
May 20, 2006 -
Re: Time Capsule!
Dear future Jennafina, This is a passage from something you wrote on the day you joined YWS: With a bang that startled Saundra so much that she droped the violen, ...
May 20, 2006 -
Re: READ THIS, YWS'S LAST BIG BANG
At what time?
May 20, 2006 -
Re: Jennafina's 1000th post party!
Um... Woot? :monkey: :smt113 :smt078
May 19, 2006 -
Re: Emergency E-Mail Compilation
Contact me! I can't lose you all.
May 18, 2006 -
Re: Unforgettable YWS Moments
Well... I met you, Liz! And everyone else. -Becoming a VIP. -I learned that I loved blogging! -SPEW -The community here has been incredeble. I love EVERYONE!
May 17, 2006
