User avatar

Jennafina

  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    I don't really know why... Maybe somehow I accidentally got into the habit. :)

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled-Please tell me if this is a good start.

    I like vampire stories. The first thing I wondered when you said that Lindsay is the narator's mother is: how old is he/she? Because if it's a teen, try to ...

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Boredom on an unsteady mind is no good...

    Haha! I love "We're not lost, private, we're in Normandy." XD Really don't get the unicorn ones...

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: How to Make a Photoshop Avvie

    *sob* I want photoshop... Nice tutorial!

    Sep 16, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Scribbles (dont have to go through link anymore)

    I can't see it... Could you post it here?

    Sep 2, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Five Hundred Bucks to Blow

    Hello! I couldn’t wait to get my hands on hi-tech, next generation gaming console that could only be described as like having sex with lightning. Wow, this character has some ...

    Aug 25, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Girl With a Violin (UPDATED)

    Hello! First off, I really liked this. I'm sure you're sick of hearing that by now though. You have such a talent for those poetic discription sentences. In the beginning ...

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Library or Book Store?

    I rent audio books from the library, but if a bookstore has a book I like and I can afford it, I'll buy it. It's nice to have my own, ...

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ode to an Omelet

    Wow, that's certantly interesting. :) For at a fellow employee's desk I do eat thee, while she, I test I don't understand... If you were going to do a v2, ...

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Karma's Not-Very-Full Portfolio

    About the first one: was that from a still life, or your imagination? I like the composition. It's a very peaceful picture. I think the lemon could use some texture ...

    Aug 22, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Tamora Pierce YWS Interview?

    My questions (hope I'm not too late.) When did you decide to be a professional writer? What triggered your decision? Do you encorperate personalities of people you meet into your ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Cosmopoliton Cover Queen

    I really liked this. The entire thing seemed vague and hazy, or like there's a strobe light on and the reader can only see a tiny glimpse of what's happening ...

    Aug 20, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Her Mother's Sanity

    Wow, this was pretty depressing. I like the ending a lot. It hints at things, so it's not a real cliffhanger, but it's still a little one. So you get ...

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Points Policy To Begin August 7th

    That sounds perfect! Good ideas, Nate.

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: EDITING!

    Um... huh?

    Jul 30, 2006


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy