User avatar

Jenita

  • Art & Photography Re: Random Photo's Taken by Me

    Yes, some of them were a tad blurry, but it doesn't matter so much if you lean away from the screen. I especially liked numbers three, eight, and fourteen. :D

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Tamora Pirece

    I like all of them a bit. I haven't finished the Trickster series yet, but I'm working on it! Will of the Empress was probably the most amazing to me ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!

    I read most of the harry potter in third grade! it is definitly a lower reading level than inhereitance. The age you read a book at is not the same ...

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    Otherwise, they are fairly good books, but nothing extra-special. I think I'd have to agree with that. They were fun books, though, and I'll probably reread them someday... and recommend ...

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Reviews

    Anyone read the Beka Cooper that just came out (or, rather, came out in November but my city's deprived library just got a copy)? I'm reading that right now and ...

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Typing or handwritten?

    I forgot to mention my huge and nasty callus on my middle finger of my right hand due to handwriting. I grip the pen too hard, and it hurts me ...

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Author reviews

    Let's see, what hasn't been said yet? In fantasy... ~Diana Wynne Jones is AMAZING. She writes mainly fantasy and some sci-fi, and though some of her books are bit boring ...

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    Gary Stew? I've never heard that one before. I loved the Artemis Fowl books, from beginning to end (of the fourth one)... I think I had problems getting into it ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Reviews

    Well, I love Tamora Pierce's books, but I just CAN"T get through Trickster's choice... I loved the Alanna books, those are my favorite, I liked the whole Daine aspect of ...

    Jan 7, 2007


If fortis was here, we could have a teal party
— Pompadour