User avatar

Jenita

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Demon Caller

    Umm... okay, so much for looking our for the next chapter... :?

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Demon Caller

    Hey, great story. :) . I thought you had a lot of detail, actually, considering this is a prologue. Specifics: I really don't think you need the first paragraph... it ...

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Truth About Something Ch. I

    Hey, thank you for the comments everyone. Yes, I did actually mean for the song lyrics to tie into what I wrote. And when I first wrote it Crysi was ...

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Truth About Something Ch. I

    Chapter One: Lin In the shadow of the moon, She danced in the starlight Whispering a haunting tune To the night... Velvet skirts spun 'round and 'round Fire in her ...

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Silbury Street

    Great story you have here. The beginning reminds me a lot of Harry Potter -- a stranger appears on a quiet respectable street, carrying a bundle, which turns out to ...

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elemental Chapter 2

    Okay, so, I basically agree with everything blackwings said... especially number five: Phil is WAY too much of a know-it-all at this point and is acting very snobbish. Not a ...

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Never Been Kissed (Revised)

    Hey, I think this version is better in its more detailed explanation and lack of lack thereof. A couple of specifics: It sort of seems like you're contradicting yourself in ...

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Never Been Kissed (Working title)

    Wow, this is tough... I suppose I got here late. Basically, I agree with everything everyone's said so far, especially about the long paragraphs and the cliches. And Cat and ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Truth About Something

    Ah, well, the character change was sort of the point. And the curtseyed thing doesn't show up on my spell-checker. On it says that it can be spelled both ways, ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Truth About Something

    Something, shimmering brightly, streaked through the air with a whoosh and just barely grazed her cheek. She screamed. "Who did this?" she shrieked. " Who ? What foul, pathetic little-" ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tharins

    That was pretty good. A few comments I have (mostly about the beginning): 1. I think you use the word "was" too much, which makes for telling rather than showing, ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Typing or handwritten?

    I forgot to mention my huge and nasty callus on my middle finger of my right hand due to handwriting. I grip the pen too hard, and it hurts me ...

    Jan 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: melting colours

    Let me see... You have a lot of mechanical errors in here, but I'm not sure if you want comments on those, so I'll ignore them for the time being ...

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Author reviews

    Let's see, what hasn't been said yet? In fantasy... ~Diana Wynne Jones is AMAZING. She writes mainly fantasy and some sci-fi, and though some of her books are bit boring ...

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    Gary Stew? I've never heard that one before. I loved the Artemis Fowl books, from beginning to end (of the fourth one)... I think I had problems getting into it ...

    Jan 8, 2007


Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.
— Søren Kierkegaard