User avatar

Jenita

  • Art & Photography Re: Random Photo's Taken by Me

    Yes, some of them were a tad blurry, but it doesn't matter so much if you lean away from the screen. I especially liked numbers three, eight, and fourteen. :D

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Icy Paths - Prologue

    Hi! :D Well, aside from the weird spaces in between bunches of paragraphs, it's an interesting beginning. The ending immediately brought to mind snow white -- does this have anything ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Clearwater

    Regardless of what anyone else thinks, I loved the part about Ixchel. If I read that in a book in a book store I would definitely buy it. :D Umm... ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Yerrida

    I like the names too. The Yerrida part sounds cool, but the Empire part sounds very Star-Wars-esque to me. What's with all the Empires lately? No offense. I'm sure yours ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Unicorn Killers - Old, decrepit first draft thingy

    Cool. Nice piece of writing here. I'm glad Kitty caught all the typos, because I would probably have been too lazy to go back and find them. ;) I have ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which is mightier?

    "The pen is mightier than the sword, but only if the sword is very small and the pen is very sharp." ~Terry Pratchett, The Light Fantastic

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Tamora Pirece

    I like all of them a bit. I haven't finished the Trickster series yet, but I'm working on it! Will of the Empress was probably the most amazing to me ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!

    I read most of the harry potter in third grade! it is definitly a lower reading level than inhereitance. The age you read a book at is not the same ...

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    Otherwise, they are fairly good books, but nothing extra-special. I think I'd have to agree with that. They were fun books, though, and I'll probably reread them someday... and recommend ...

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Reviews

    Anyone read the Beka Cooper that just came out (or, rather, came out in November but my city's deprived library just got a copy)? I'm reading that right now and ...

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Yeah, Google. Go Google!!!!!!!!!! -Lol Yes, it was all the fault of that search engine... I was trying to find the guidelines to my school's young authors program and this ...

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Who Is Your Favourite Author?

    Tolkien...(WoW! What a BIG surprise!!). Well that was a waste of 10 points... Oh well! Ha, you'll never guess who mine is... J. K. Rowling! :D I do love my ...

    Jan 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Looking for an Idea – 1/16/01

    Cool story, nice short read, and, of course, amusing. Only two specifics: Your first sentence... seems a bit off to me, as if it doesn't match style-wise the rest of ...

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Truth About Something Ch. I

    Thank you for commenting, people. Some of the people in chapter one are the same people from the prologue, and that becomes clearer later, I hope.

    Jan 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Writer's block unblocker

    Hello. I love your avatar. I was reading one of your other stories the other day... did I comment on it? I can't remember. Darn this thing called a short-term ...

    Jan 22, 2007


“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson