User avatar

Jeni

  • Art & Photography Re: Currently Crushed

    WOW!You have some really nice talent.And most people dont add medium hair length on a guy, but it works with yours.-Jeni

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Art "Lucifer and the Duck"

    I LOVE this picture!It is really cute and funny, I actually love the background and the rubber ducky.I love rubber duckies!!-Jeni

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My first bedroom scene!!! Ever!!! ^.^

    Nice job.The shading makes some of the parts of the people come alive.-Jeni

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: El' Dorko Art YWS Christmas

    i have to agree with the others, it is cute.-Jeni

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Wall Painting

    Wow!That is amazing, and for it to be painted, my question is did you trace a design because it is a cool map of the world.-Jeni

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My doodles of 2007

    They are more than doodles, they are art work!Very beautiful!But, on the first few dozen drawings, shading on the outlines of the clothes is too light for the shading done ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Coloring Pixel

    I agree with kitty15, it is too small, but pretty funny.-Jeni

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White

    I like the pictures. They show a soft, quiet, beautiful side of life that many ignore. They are very beautiful.-Jeni

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: steady ready

    The pictures are cool, but maybe they should be in different posts. Do one of people and one of more nature pictures, but it is just a thought.-jeni

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Earth Abides

    Wow! It's a really cool picture of a drawing, but did you draw it? That is what questions me.-jeni

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Dreami's Photography

    The pictures are really cool. I especially like the flower pictures. I have some like that but they are blue.-jeni

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: pretty pictures

    Those are really cool pictures. I liked the touch in your handwriting where the peace signs were added to the A's and the O's. :D

    Dec 15, 2007


Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
— Helen Keller