User avatar

Jeni

  • Art & Photography Re: Rawr! I'm a Donosaur!

    I like it a lot!It is really funny too.-Jeni

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bunnies!

    the picture is good. It could be darker.-jeni

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Look at this!

    I like it. It's a little dark in the face, but that's okay. I love the realness of the hair by the way.-Jeni

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Something I made for my mum for mother's day

    I think the white marks fit well. The cat is the only orange-ish color there, so the white makes it blend. Nice job!-Jeni

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Firearris in pastels

    It's cool, but watch the different skin tones, it looks a little awkward.-Jeni

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Crysi's attempts

    Those are pretty cool.-Jeni

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Guess Who?!

    It is a very beautiful man. The sketching and detail is amazing!-Jeni

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Gwen and Ayra- crazy photos

    The effects on some of those are so cool!I really liked them.-Jeni

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Misproportions and Irresolutions.

    Great cool!They look so real, and they are very pretty.The bird looks very real, and you amazed me!-Jeni

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Gal's avatars

    Those avatars are cool, but some black and white or more cartoonish ones would add some nice touches.-Jeni

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Had to put this one in a seperate post XD

    It is nice.The touch of the pink gives it a very nice touch.-Jeni

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: New Cover Art for Dreamy's mix Das Marchen

    That is amazing!I am seriously speechless, it's so cool!-Jeni

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My photography...

    Wow.I really love the nature pictures!The look so beautiful.-Jeni

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Drawings and Photos

    I really like the last shows us how we compare to the world, and the picture is amazing!-Jeni

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Narf!

    Wonderful.The people in the pictures are a little crazy, but really funny1-Jeni

    Jan 4, 2008


The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.
— Patrick Star