User avatar

Jeni

  • Art & Photography Re: My first bedroom scene!!! Ever!!! ^.^

    Nice job.The shading makes some of the parts of the people come alive.-Jeni

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: El' Dorko Art YWS Christmas

    i have to agree with the others, it is cute.-Jeni

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Wall Painting

    Wow!That is amazing, and for it to be painted, my question is did you trace a design because it is a cool map of the world.-Jeni

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My doodles of 2007

    They are more than doodles, they are art work!Very beautiful!But, on the first few dozen drawings, shading on the outlines of the clothes is too light for the shading done ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Coloring Pixel

    I agree with kitty15, it is too small, but pretty funny.-Jeni

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White

    I like the pictures. They show a soft, quiet, beautiful side of life that many ignore. They are very beautiful.-Jeni

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Weirdo

    It's a nice poem. I agree though, the rhythm in the second stanza and on are off, but over all pretty good.-Jeni

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: steady ready

    The pictures are cool, but maybe they should be in different posts. Do one of people and one of more nature pictures, but it is just a thought.-jeni

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Earth Abides

    Wow! It's a really cool picture of a drawing, but did you draw it? That is what questions me.-jeni

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Dreami's Photography

    The pictures are really cool. I especially like the flower pictures. I have some like that but they are blue.-jeni

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fly

    It is a pretty well written poem, but it could be better. The good thing is there were no real grammar errors. -Jeni

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: pretty pictures

    Those are really cool pictures. I liked the touch in your handwriting where the peace signs were added to the A's and the O's. :D

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Will You?

    Will you aid me when I need you to? Will you believe me in something I know is true? Will you comfort me no matter where we are? Will you ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Other Re: Think About Life

    [pre] Have you heard the phrase, "Walk a mile in each other shoes?" Well what if you did some how you mysteriously swapped minds with another person? Would you rather ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Roses Cannot Die

    [pre]If a rose was burned, Then what do you have left? You probably are thinking ashes. But for the freshly burned rose, Is not ashes, But merely a new rose[/pre]

    Nov 17, 2007


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights