User avatar

Jeni

  • Art & Photography Re: Firearris in pastels

    It's cool, but watch the different skin tones, it looks a little awkward.-Jeni

    Mar 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1 of Pepita Borrico

    [pre]Dear Diary, I’m Pepita Borrico. I never knew who I wanted to be as I grew up, but I know I have dreams. I still don’t know who I want ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Crysi's attempts

    Those are pretty cool.-Jeni

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Guess Who?!

    It is a very beautiful man. The sketching and detail is amazing!-Jeni

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Dead Poets Society

    I agree with some of the others. The forth and fifth line don't exactly fit in the poem, but it seems like something else needs to be in place of ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Gwen and Ayra- crazy photos

    The effects on some of those are so cool!I really liked them.-Jeni

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Misproportions and Irresolutions.

    Great cool!They look so real, and they are very pretty.The bird looks very real, and you amazed me!-Jeni

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Gal's avatars

    Those avatars are cool, but some black and white or more cartoonish ones would add some nice touches.-Jeni

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Had to put this one in a seperate post XD

    It is nice.The touch of the pink gives it a very nice touch.-Jeni

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: New Cover Art for Dreamy's mix Das Marchen

    That is amazing!I am seriously speechless, it's so cool!-Jeni

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My photography...

    Wow.I really love the nature pictures!The look so beautiful.-Jeni

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Drawings and Photos

    I really like the last shows us how we compare to the world, and the picture is amazing!-Jeni

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Narf!

    Wonderful.The people in the pictures are a little crazy, but really funny1-Jeni

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Currently Crushed

    WOW!You have some really nice talent.And most people dont add medium hair length on a guy, but it works with yours.-Jeni

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Art "Lucifer and the Duck"

    I LOVE this picture!It is really cute and funny, I actually love the background and the rubber ducky.I love rubber duckies!!-Jeni

    Jan 4, 2008


The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names.
— Chinese proverb