-
Re: Los Malos (Chapter 4)
Nice. Everything is pretty good, it's a well written chapter. Maybe you could have added a little bit more.-jeni p.s Can't wait to read more!
May 27, 2008 -
Re: Rate YWS
who is pat buchanan?(I'm not good with names.)-jeni
May 5, 2008 -
Re: Needles and Roses - Chap. 1 (Edited)
I think it was really great. There were only a few problems that I came across. One was punctuation. Somewhere in there after a short sentence, (about 15-20 words long), ...
Apr 24, 2008 -
Re: Another poll for school
Mine was other. i like Spanish right now, so maybe when you re-do it, you should out Foreign Languages on there.
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: Los Malos (Chapter 3)
Nice. I can't wait to read more. The only thing is, make sure you connect the stories. Everything did go well. This one wasn't as long, so that's good.-jeni
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: Los Malos (chapter 2)
like you said, it was long. it was good, there was a lot of detail. i really liked it.-jeni p.s it was long
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: Los Malos
it was good. there was a lot of detail, and good at spacing. that's one thing i am not good at. in the beginning, it was a little hard to ...
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: Chapter 4 Of Pepita Borrico
Dear Diary, Hi. You know how Ms. Dothingham, the assistant attorney, sent me the letter about Mr. Caveno’s release? Well, two days ago, that date passed. Today it is October ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Rawr! I'm a Donosaur!
I like it a lot!It is really funny too.-Jeni
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Bunnies!
the picture is good. It could be darker.-jeni
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Chapter 3 of Pepita Borrico
[pre]Hello. Please remember that this girl lives in a Spanish community, and that is why she knows so much Spanish. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dear D
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: Deleted
I really like it, but make sure to watch capitalization, you forgot a few.-Jeni
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: Look at this!
I like it. It's a little dark in the face, but that's okay. I love the realness of the hair by the way.-Jeni
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: Chapter 2 of Pepita Borrico
[pre] Dear Diary, Hey, and of course it's me! I will be starting 5th grade soon! I am more excited then I think I ever have been! Mamà Marìa said ...
Mar 10, 2008 -
Re: Something I made for my mum for mother's day
I think the white marks fit well. The cat is the only orange-ish color there, so the white makes it blend. Nice job!-Jeni
Mar 10, 2008
