User avatar

Jeni

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Los Malos (Chapter 4)

    Nice. Everything is pretty good, it's a well written chapter. Maybe you could have added a little bit more.-jeni p.s Can't wait to read more!

    May 27, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Rate YWS

    who is pat buchanan?(I'm not good with names.)-jeni

    May 5, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Needles and Roses - Chap. 1 (Edited)

    I think it was really great. There were only a few problems that I came across. One was punctuation. Somewhere in there after a short sentence, (about 15-20 words long), ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Another poll for school

    Mine was other. i like Spanish right now, so maybe when you re-do it, you should out Foreign Languages on there.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Los Malos (Chapter 3)

    Nice. I can't wait to read more. The only thing is, make sure you connect the stories. Everything did go well. This one wasn't as long, so that's good.-jeni

    Mar 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Los Malos (chapter 2)

    like you said, it was long. it was good, there was a lot of detail. i really liked it.-jeni p.s it was long

    Mar 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Los Malos

    it was good. there was a lot of detail, and good at spacing. that's one thing i am not good at. in the beginning, it was a little hard to ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 4 Of Pepita Borrico

    Dear Diary, Hi. You know how Ms. Dothingham, the assistant attorney, sent me the letter about Mr. Caveno’s release? Well, two days ago, that date passed. Today it is October ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Rawr! I'm a Donosaur!

    I like it a lot!It is really funny too.-Jeni

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bunnies!

    the picture is good. It could be darker.-jeni

    Mar 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 3 of Pepita Borrico

    [pre]Hello. Please remember that this girl lives in a Spanish community, and that is why she knows so much Spanish. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dear D

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Deleted

    I really like it, but make sure to watch capitalization, you forgot a few.-Jeni

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Look at this!

    I like it. It's a little dark in the face, but that's okay. I love the realness of the hair by the way.-Jeni

    Mar 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 2 of Pepita Borrico

    [pre] Dear Diary, Hey, and of course it's me! I will be starting 5th grade soon! I am more excited then I think I ever have been! Mamà Marìa said ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Something I made for my mum for mother's day

    I think the white marks fit well. The cat is the only orange-ish color there, so the white makes it blend. Nice job!-Jeni

    Mar 10, 2008


It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey