User avatar

JediDeadpool

Noelle, you can lead a writer to their computer and give them coffee, but you can't make them write.

  • Art & Photography Re: Need a Banner? Get one here!

    Hi Ithaca! After seeing the amazing work you've created for other denizens of YWS, I'd like to ask for a banner for myself! I'd like one with my name, a ...

    Mar 23, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: Need a Banner? Get one here!

    Hi Ithaca! After seeing the amazing work you've created for other denizens of YWS, I'd like to ask for a banner for myself! I'd like one with my name, a ...

    Mar 23, 2016
  • Poetry Discussion Re: How to (not) write a haiku

    *bump*

    Mar 22, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username?

    I just really love Deadpool, but I'm not exactly THE Deadpool. I also love jedis, so BOOM JediDeadpool

    Mar 21, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: A Very YWS Circle Story

    In the beginning of time, there was not any life. Instead there was Chaos. She felt inclined towards fire and revenge, but alas! There was no one except Order. He ...

    Mar 21, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: A Very YWS Circle Story

    In the beginning of time, there was not any life. Instead there was Chaos. She felt inclined towards fire and revenge, but alas! There was no one except Order. He ...

    Mar 18, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: What does reviewing mean to you?

    I'm not that good at reviewing, as I believe that the only one who has any say in the contents of a story is the author. Butttttt, seeing as it's ...

    Mar 17, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: A Very YWS Circle Story

    In the beginning of time, there was not any life. Instead there was Chaos. She felt inclined towards fire and revenge, but alas! There was no one except Order. He ...

    Mar 17, 2016


In the past I would definitely say who you would find inside. Not so much today. Place is bonkers …. As is everywhere
— Greg Specter