Random avatar

JazzyJumppi

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Limitless: Chapter Eight (Part 1 of 2)

    WOW!Very interesting!I like it!I can almost feel her pain.When you say this: But Robert hadn’t found any girls he found suitable enough for marriage, and the job he had paid ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Ali's Hot Dogs *Edited*

    This is an amazing story line I love it! The only thing that I could see was that the end sentence wasn't to grabbing! I think it should be more ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Broken But Not Crushed ~Chapter 3

    You have great writing potential like it a lot ! One thing I noticed is that you skip to diffrent dramatic thing that happened pretty fast!Maybe try to talk about ...

    Nov 22, 2010


Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
— William James