User avatar

JayBlu

  • Writers Corner Re: Magic Realism

    I was looking up sub genre's for Fantasy and I realized if I had to classify my writing style in an exact genre, besides just fantasy...which I don't think it ...

    Jan 17, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: Possible Idea Advice?

    Was making it into a novel...multiple if it proceeds well. In all honesty, I'm more or less headed in the direction og Log Horizon with the idea of where it ...

    Jul 4, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Possible Idea Advice?

    I'm writing something sort of played out, but I feel like I can really do something with it if I do it with my own technique and flavor. Any ideas ...

    Jul 4, 2014
  • Research Re: Need a way to research abilities

    I've already got a decent site for this, but I need more if anybody knows how to help me with this. These abilities I'm talking about are like powers in ...

    Oct 5, 2013


I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr