User avatar

JayBlu

  • Lounge, The Re: Older Member Returned

    Oh wow. I actually remember you. Or at least your username is extremely familiar. And, I went to uni, got into heaps of trouble, barely passed, but still more or ...

    Jan 24, 2021
  • Lounge, The Re: Older Member Returned

    Welp heys folks. Doubt anyone here remembers me, but I haven't been on here since...maybe 2016 but I started here in 2012. Is this place still extremely active? I remember ...

    Jan 24, 2021
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are people really equal?

    No offense but this entire argument is kinda rude. Not to mention flawed. But that's kinda not the point because all arguments are flawed. However this is a debate forum ...

    Dec 7, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are people really equal?

    Yeah. Sorry. People are not equal. that is the biggest load of b******t and frankly, a little overly naive. Leave the unicorns and fancy rainbows with the bedtime stories back ...

    Dec 7, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: The last thing you... [No fibbing!]

    Last thing I ate was.....a hunk of cheese. Last thing I drank.......Gatorade. Last thing I read offline.....Wheel of Time Book 12: The Gathering Storm Last song you heard......King Harvest - ...

    Jun 4, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Arguments for/against God(s)

    You can't prove that God exists. You just have faith in it. I refuse to believe that if we die, thats it. But anyways, I believe in many gods, and ...

    Sep 26, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Arguments for/against God(s)

    I dont believe in just one god, I believe there are more then one. To believe that there is just one doesn't rub me the wrong way. Doesn't bother me ...

    Sep 24, 2012


Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown