User avatar

Jay

  • Welcome Mat Re: He/She Rocks My Socks

    Hi Heidi! I hope you have fun here. If you put up a story or a poem, send me a PM and I'll see if I can write a review.

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone.

    Welcome, Shush! If you've got any questions, send me a PM. Remember, you must review two other poems or stories for every piece you put up. And have fun!

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Fellow writers

    Welcome to YWS, Miss Chai! It sounds like you'll fit in well here :)

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Starting a new topic like this make me feel wasteful...

    Welcome to YWS! If you want to submit a piece of your work, make sure you review two other pieces for everything you submit. This is a great community for ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone!

    Hey Carly! Welcome to YWS. I play the trombone too! It sounds like you'll fit in here and have a great time. Feel free to PM me if you heve ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Enter the Face Engine!

    Hello Kai, welcome to YWS! Remember, for every piece of work you post, you must review 2 other pieces. PM me if you've got any questions or concerns.

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Help Me - Newbie Alert!

    Hi Josh, welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions about the site.

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Welcome to YWS, UnknownR! I found the site pretty confusing too when I first joined, But I find the people here really inspirational and welcoming. I look forward to seeing ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys! Just following good ol' Nate's suggestion...

    Welcome to YWS, Daisy Tango! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here-the posters are very sensible and friendly. If you've got any questions, send me a PM.

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Welcome to YWS Faithe! In the short time I've been here, I've found the members here to be extremely friendly and helpful. I'm also pretty Internet-illiterate but if you need ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: *insert stereotypical newbie message here*

    Hi Amy! Welcome to YWS. If you're unsure about anything, feel free to send me a PM.

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yola...A little help

    Hi Lily! Welcome to YWS. If you've got any questions, feel free to sent me a PM.

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: oh god D:

    Hi, welcome to YWS! I'm new here too :)

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new

    Hi, I'm Jay. I'm fifteen years old and I like to write fantasy. Mostly I get my younger brother to give his opinions on my stories but the one story ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi, I'm Jay and I'm , um, a noob. I love writing (duh) and I mainly write fantasy mixed with real-life. I'm looking forward to spending some more time here!

    Jul 8, 2008


We are great at fearing the wrong things.
— Hank Green