User avatar

Jay

  • Welcome Mat Re: oh god D:

    Hi, welcome to YWS! I'm new here too :)

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Is it possible to make an original story?

    It's not wildly groundbreaking, but you have a good concept with a lot of potential to develop from. The Post-it note idea sounds like it could be interesting. I also ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Storybook Chapter One

    A good start that hits all the right notes-there's just enough information revealed to make it interesting and spooky, but the plot isn't given away just yet. It ends on ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Water

    It's got an intriguing title and a good introduction. Very descriptive and interesting. The only thing that bothers me is the phrase "All of her family's families were all bigger ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: After Shock Plot and Chapter 1 Remade

    Like others said, clearing up the spelling and grammar will make this a lot easier to read. I'm interested to see how the concept develops. I'm unsure about Crystal/Berenice though-she ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Support On Novel?

    You've definitely got a good start going. What's the main plot in the story? It sounds like it's going to be sports-oriented. I suggest giving Vanessa and Chris more personality, ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: After Shock (Please Tell Me What You Thing Of The Plot)

    It could be an interesting concept, but I'm not sure I completely understand this. At the moment I've got the idea that there's "the man", who is like a personification ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue - Please Don't Rest Tonight

    I really liked it-very gripping. I'm curious to see what happens next with Noel and I liked the dialogue between Theol and Dala. At the moment I'm thinking Noel could ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled story Chapter 1

    It's certainly a very dark first chapter, what with the 'Death Follows' and Charles killing the man. That makes me curious-why did he kill him, apart from the strangely familiar ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Letter

    I liked the suspense built up-I really wanted to find out about the letter. I also like how Harry doesn't talk to anyone but himself. There's a lot of questions ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Stella's Chronicles: Love and War

    This is such an interesting concept! So the story's going to focus on Satan's daughter who's been kidnapped by God? It has potential for so much humour as well. I ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Does this have any potential?

    I like the idea but I can see where you'd have trouble-it sounds so complicated and theoretical it will be hard to write it. I suggest you plan out each ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Bread is my favourite food. It's all I eat, as a matter of fact. This story is going to be all about bread.

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    Well, I'd give it a 7 out of 10 because I like the drama element and it has potential for a pretty funny radio battle between Michael and Mira. That ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new

    Hi, I'm Jay. I'm fifteen years old and I like to write fantasy. Mostly I get my younger brother to give his opinions on my stories but the one story ...

    Jul 8, 2008


If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven - and very, very few persons.
— James Thurber