User avatar

Jay

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Welcome to YWS, UnknownR! I found the site pretty confusing too when I first joined, But I find the people here really inspirational and welcoming. I look forward to seeing ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys! Just following good ol' Nate's suggestion...

    Welcome to YWS, Daisy Tango! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here-the posters are very sensible and friendly. If you've got any questions, send me a PM.

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Welcome to YWS Faithe! In the short time I've been here, I've found the members here to be extremely friendly and helpful. I'm also pretty Internet-illiterate but if you need ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: *insert stereotypical newbie message here*

    Hi Amy! Welcome to YWS. If you're unsure about anything, feel free to send me a PM.

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wheel Of Dawn

    Very poetic and captivating. It took me a while to figure out what it was about but I think it's reflecting on the journey of life, looking backwards as well ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lost without your love,

    I really liked this, which for me is rare with an emotional love poem. It had me rooting for the narrator and I really enjoyed the conflicting feelings. I would ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: All the Shades of Grey - Prologue and Chapter One

    I was pleasantly surprised with that first chapter. The beginning paragraph made me think "oh, this is going to be all emo and depressing". I thought it would be pretentiously ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Business of Hearts

    I loved this poem-it was very creative and clever with lots of imagery. The last line should be: "they who will find the one who deserves their heart is the ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: take me

    It seemed kind of limp and droopy to me-the narrator, that is. They sound pathetic and needy, to be honest. I would also suggest making the lines longer-it would work ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: But

    I like how emotion is expressed, while at the same time the poem isn't drowning on it-the pacing is kept up. I actually think this could work a lot better ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • General Articles Re: An ode to sarcasm

    I liked this essay and I agree with your point too! People seem to think sarcasm is inherently bad. It's true, people can be sarcastic and hurtful, but not all ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • General Articles Re: A Dacner's Feet

    Very poetic and well-written poem. In the first line it should be 'livelihood' where it seys 'lively hood'. Also, this bit "The feet cringed as the weight of the dancers ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: |Prologue - Chapter One(just added)| Stairway To heaven

    I prefer this version to the original. The only problems I have is the title "Stairway to Heaven" seems overdone, and I wasn't expecting the narrator to be named Skip. ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: What's the weirdest book you've ever read?

    Probably anything by Paul Jennings.

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yola...A little help

    Hi Lily! Welcome to YWS. If you've got any questions, feel free to sent me a PM.

    Jul 27, 2008


i am neither a loose leaf nor do i like loose leafs. really, i am a piece of wide-ruled looseleaf paper.
— looseleaf