Random avatar

Jasmine

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Short Story UPDATED

    Thanks for the feedback, it's been really helpful. This will be my first lengthly short story so I will definitely be posting more for additional advice, as I am one ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: If I Must Die

    I really liked this. The imagery was simple but effective and it had a nice flow. I also liked you didn't over use "If i must die," and instead used ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Reunion

    Thank you so much for your review. It's nice to have someone give me advice on how to improve and make the story more interesting. I never really did go ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Reunion

    Oh my goodness, this was very good. Your grammer and spelling are nearly perfect, one thing I noticed though that made me laugh because it seemed so out of place ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: Journal

    Yeah, it was a little short but it's been so long since I've written it that I wasn't sure how to lengthen it without really putting myself mentally back into ...

    Nov 15, 2010


Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson