Random avatar

Jasmine

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Gold to Nothingness

    The only suggestion I have for you is to try to eliminate repetition in sentence. It was done once or twice, and I see that they were already corrected by ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Reunion

    As Ryan pulled of to the old school, he felt a rush of nostalgia. The old brick building showed its age, and yet as he stepped through the main doors ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Remember Me

    "As the brave, I march up to the front, Side by side, The brave march up to the front, For those of the coward, Fight alone, next to none, But ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Other Re: Brokenhearted Beloved

    Although short, I found it very interesting, mainly because of being involved in a similar situation. I have many of those questions myself. I'd like to read more, though. More ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Other Re: Journal

    Yeah, it was a little short but it's been so long since I've written it that I wasn't sure how to lengthen it without really putting myself mentally back into ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Other Re: You

    This is beautiful. The topic itself is going to bring about emotion, but the way you've written it in a letter to a loved one just makes this piece. I ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Other Re: Journal

    This is just something I wrote when my boyfriend and I were going through a rough patch. We broke up for a time just because things were feelign different for ...

    Nov 15, 2010


One believes things because one has been conditioned to believe them.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World