Random avatar

Jasmine

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Short Story UPDATED

    Thanks for the feedback, it's been really helpful. This will be my first lengthly short story so I will definitely be posting more for additional advice, as I am one ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Short Story UPDATED

    So this is the opening of a short story I have to write for class. The objective is to take a character on a journey that changes them in some ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: My Moon -- Prologue

    First of all, I really loved your imagery. It was really neat but I found it was used a lot in single sentences. I would also recommend alluding as to ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Decadence

    Wow, this was so captivating! I didn't catch on to your thesis, but I've never been so great at that. But I'm sure your teacher will love this piece, (or ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: If I Must Die

    I really liked this. The imagery was simple but effective and it had a nice flow. I also liked you didn't over use "If i must die," and instead used ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I died for you

    Your title implies that there should be a lot more feelings involved, but I didn't really feel them. I found myself picking at grammar mistakes, and the different tenses used. ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Write What You Know

    Although I did see a few spelling and grammar mistakes, I won't point them out because I'm commenting just because I loved this piece. I loved how it had the ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Broken

    Wow, I really liked this piece a lot. It's so simple but the way you switch from pas to present really works to keep me interested. I do agree with ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Yearning for You

    I definitely did like the storym although it was very short and left some questions unanswered. Why was she saying they could not be together anymore? What was the money ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Winter

    This is just something I wrote because the snow's just fallen and I've always found it beautiful. Any constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated. The first snow fell yesterday. I ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: He's seen too much

    Hi wondergirl59, The first thing I noticed was the variance between past and present tense. If you begin your writing in the present, stay constant with that throughout the piece. ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Always and Forever

    Wow, that was absolutely beautiful! I loved your style and descriptions. They made it very easy to visualize what was happening. The twist at the ending was superb! Although, I ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Love Her

    First off, thank you for writing such a cute little piece! It was simple and yet very beautiful. I do agree though that it could be incredible if you were ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Reunion

    Thank you so much for your review. It's nice to have someone give me advice on how to improve and make the story more interesting. I never really did go ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Reunion

    Oh my goodness, this was very good. Your grammer and spelling are nearly perfect, one thing I noticed though that made me laugh because it seemed so out of place ...

    Nov 16, 2010


I didn't want to slow time, I just wanted to make a little rock.
— MomoMajesty's brother