User avatar

Jas

  • Lounge, The Re: New Junior Moderators?

    Opening new tabs isn't exactly very hard. Plus it's too much of a coincidence that all these new members are peeeeerrfectly okay with being a mod when they're not even ...

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: New Junior Moderators?

    Opening new tabs isn't exactly very hard. Plus it's too much of a coincidence that all these new members are peeeeerrfectly okay with being a mod when they're not even ...

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: New Junior Moderators?

    I love ARTICHOKES!!! :D :D :D :D just thought Id let you know in case you didnt know already!!! I love this kid. Personally, if this is not a sick ...

    Apr 2, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: out like a lamb.

    Poem 1: It's gonna be short stuff for today. I be uninspired. She is a paper girl, composed of yellowing newspaper clippings, words and phrases overlapping each other, 'Killer Strikes ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Epic winning.

    I'm bi-winning.

    Apr 1, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I might be wrong: Kylan's NaPo

    I'm *pretty* sure I'll be stalking this thread all of April.

    Apr 1, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: out like a lamb.

    Erm. Here I am? LET'S GO NAPO! Edit: I fail and put Nano. ~*~ Edit: -____- I've read a lot of everyone's NaPo poetry so far and I feel like ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Rebecca Black's Friday

    ^ Well said.

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The words are only rain.

    Thanks for the reviews, everyone!

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Name Central

    I wrote 10k words before I decided on names. Then I wrote 2k more before changing them. xD Remember that nothing is permanent. This is your story.

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    Almost :) I'm taller than most people but not by much. You have a lithe, tall body from dance. You are red headed and have blue eyes. You're pale but ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    I'm actually pretty mediocre at it. :( TUBM is a hipster. :P Aw, it wasn't Hope. (You realize I am n.e.v.e.r. going to give this up, right?) And EWEWEW, pi ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    I've done you. But I will do it again based on the mini profile thing I see under your name. You're from California? Hmm. You have long, blonde wind-swept hair, ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: the day of fools

    What does mods liking it have to do with anything? It's a valuable and decent topic, and non-mods are liking it as well. ̸͛̅̇͏̛̦̘ͅ ̴̢̀ͪ̂͊̃ͣ͏̜̯̯̜ ̤̖̪̺͉͓̍̆ͣͭ ̴̢͚̒̉̍

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Saying what needs to be said.

    Don't worry Jiggity, we love you too. :D Mods/Junior Mods/ Admins/ ERRYBODY ELSE WHO HELPS AROUND THE SITE: Thank you soooo much. It's unbelievable how pathetic YWS would be without ...

    Mar 30, 2011


As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
— Andrew Carnegie