User avatar

Jas

  • Archive Re: The First Quarter Quell

    **YAY!!! OMG!! YAY!!!** Name: Annabelle Patterson Nickname: Bells Age: 14 District: 'Left Blank' but I would love love love district 4 :) Appearance: Very small and not only because of ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Bestia Vis

    I call a girl with tiger serum injected in her. :)

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Gaia I walked in to music and immediatly slumped to the back. I was so bored. I did all this stuff a while ago. I went to the piano and ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: This is Reel Trash.

    I liked this. I thought it would be something completely different (I don't even want to say it, that's how far off I was). I hope your continuing with this, ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: A Reflection of our Newbie Selfs

    Cheese EDIT: I didn't know how long I have been here so I had to put above word, submit it then check. I joined September 27, 2009. I remember the ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Paedogenesis (aka: What your parents really think of you)

    hahahahahaha!! *wipes tears from eyes* I loved this! Really great job! My favorite part: If somebody killed Thor’s uncle, I guarantee you he wouldn’t embark on some “emotional journey of ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Teddy Bear

    You could say something like, The murky water cast a dim reflection of the war scene above. She turned away from the Captain, her baby blue eyes the only brightness ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Biffle can makes you an avatar!!

    ooh I like what I see :) Can you make me one?

    Feb 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Teddy Bear

    Aww. This was one of those bittersweet stories. I think you should have explained the girl's features a bit more and not as much the mucus, blood thing. You overused ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new. (Bet you didn't see that coming)

    Hey there, Welcome to YWS! I definetly didn't see that coming, wow you surprised me there! :) So what state do you live in? I'm in New York but I ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    ***Umm guys, I think you've kind of got Gaia all wrong, she's pretty socially awkward actually and doesn't start conversations...ever.*** Gaia That little 8 year old girl was annoying. She ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Need a Cover Page? [Closed]

    hey, Can I have one, pwease!!! um mm, maybe put the pic of a blond girl holding a knife or looking particularly deadly or has blood on her or anything. ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Pretties! for you -.-

    We shalt not fear you...we shall worship you and your goddess like collage making talents! I'm getting the notebook in TWO weeks!! *squeals!!!*

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Jokes should be taken seriously

    Just a quick question, do you like purple elephants? Can you speak purple elephant? ANd last of all....*drum roll please* do you like cats?

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: First time ever-Cover Page Art Thingy

    It was originally a white backround but I really hated it white and changed it to black manually using paint but which one do you think is best out of ...

    Feb 16, 2010


Poetry comes alive to me through recitation.
— Natalie Merchant