User avatar

Jas

  • Archive Re: The Marked Ones

    Nova "Hey, Lolli, couldn't use make someone find us a really safe place to live and never be found?" I asked, after her display of magic sandwhiches and cigarrettes. She ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Marked Ones

    Nova I turned my body over and over in a wild attempt to get into a comfortable position. Lolli snored in the tree on my right, Kaylie and Carley on ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1

    Hey, Welcome to YWS! As Violet said, the first part completely ruins the story. You just gave us the intro and conflict in five sentences. I can't even read this ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An Open Letter

    Hey, Maybe I'm weird or something, but I don't get it. Is this something that happened to you? Did you find this letter? Is it the beginning to another story? ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My baby Kronus

    Hey, So everyone got the grammar and such so I'm just here to say that I liked the repetion but maybe you over did it a little. Other than that, ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: In need of some help

    Same thing happens to me all the time. I write really good first chapters or I have really good ideas, then I start it and never look back. It's annoying. ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: ever felt the burnout for writing??

    I have a burn-out right now. I'm trying to write but it's just something I don't want to do. I start writing then I get sdistracted by the internet. Even ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    For being my twin :D And knowing that moustaches are FTW.

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Marked Ones

    I would but, lol, I just posted. :p I think that our "group" should go to sleep then meet you in the forest or something the next morning, because all ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Marked Ones

    Nova I was focusing my attention on Lollie, relieving her hang over and pushing the energy into the nearby tree. The oak shook a little and seemed to sag a ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Killer Mask [0.06]

    Hey there! Guess you got my PM ;D So, as I said before I really like this. The character is believable, the flow is great and it's a very good ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: An action moment from my book (1 f word on 2nd part)

    Who, do you mean RedSmiles?

    Jun 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: ~Remorse~ Summer Camp: Age 15: Brooke

    James is just some guy that Brooke had a crush on. That's kind of funny. I'm watching HP 6 and Harry just mention his father. OOPS. Typo, lol James = ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Killer Mask [0.00]

    Very nice :)

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ashheim Academy (A Harry Potter Universe Tale)

    I'm sorry, I always hate it when people do this, but could someone introduce me?

    Jun 20, 2010


sometimes i don't consider myself a poet but then i remember that i literally write poetry
— chikara