User avatar

Jas

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Polygamy and Religious Freedom, where do we draw the line?

    Sorry Kyllorac, I didn't have time to put up anything more than that at the time. I think that polygamy if between consenting adults then it's fine but really no ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Polygamy and Religious Freedom, where do we draw the line?

    This is based on the US Government. Titles pretty self-explanatory.

    Sep 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Hello, my name is.

    Hey, The thing that drew me to this was the fact that I have a prologue of a long-forgotten novel with the same title. I loved the first line of ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dear You.

    XDD Snoink, I'm pretty sure it's "You belong with me :) Thanks WickedWonder and Snoink and every single other person for the reviews!! Your all awesome!!

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: It's The Muggle Way, Dumbledore

    I guess so. I always wondered why Voldie just always went ON AND ON about his stupid life. He could have just killed Harry then rant all he wanted. LIFE ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: It's The Muggle Way, Dumbledore

    Hey, XDDDD. This was great!! I'm pretty sure it's going to end up featured! Okay notes: 1. Dumbledore is the most powerful wizard ever. Obviously, he could have Oblivioused "Ms. ...

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dear You.

    xD I read all my reviews and anxiously hope more come! :) Thanks so much for the review Princess and Skins! ~Jas BTW, this is entirely fiction, lol.

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Ave Maria (Accepting!)

    Girl. Hearing and sight. Will be filled in later

    Sep 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    XD

    Sep 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Amu (AllMixedUp) and King (Kinsolions) They did spend an awful amount of time together in that dumpster I duct taped shut...

    Sep 21, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dear You.

    Thanks for the reviews! Wow, I never thought I'd make featured. :D :D :D

    Sep 21, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dear Friend,

    Hey, "I repeat again, so you don’t feel bad, but you didn’t break my heart. I did." That was my favorite line. This was really sweet and made me a ...

    Sep 21, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Maxim: district 2 male tribute bio

    But the Hunger Games isn't something that he can use as a story unless it's fanfiction. I dunno *Shrugs* ~Jas

    Sep 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Oh, sorry. Lol. Hmm, for having more points than me :( ~Jas

    Sep 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    It is stupid. For almost always being in chat.

    Sep 20, 2010


There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling