User avatar

JaneThermopolis

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Words Will Always Hurt You

    Might possibly post a second part to this....maybe..

    May 29, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: The French Revolution Song (parody of Hey Soul Sister)

    So funny! Thanks for a good laugh! :)

    May 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bliss.

    I'm not really going to review this, but I definitely really liked this poem. It's original, and I like how you didn't structure it around any rhymes or rhythms. The ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Laundry Love

    Great story! Loved the interaction and dialogue between the characters. I do agree with the others though; its incomplete so you need to post another part! Keep writing, Jane

    May 27, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Torn Veil (Part 2 of 3)

    (The anticipated Part 2 everybody!! By the way, this is a shorter part, only because Part 3 is going to be a lot longer. Hope you like it!!) Williams Beach ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Torn Veil (Part 1 of 3)

    Oh BTW ziggiefred, I really liked your poem Another Fight! Please keep writing! I believe I reviewed it!

    May 24, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Black Hole

    Wow, I really liked this a lot. It was good in a totally simplistic way, and you also got the point across easily. Good job, Jane

    May 23, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Torn Veil (Part 1 of 3)

    Thank you SOOOOOO Much!!!! :)

    May 23, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Ending Love In The Rain [DO NOT READ YET:) ]

    This piece honestly sounds like the Breaking Dawn wedding scene, kind of unoriginal.

    May 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Another Fight?

    I actually liked this a lot! A couple nitpicks though: Was it a bad idea to meet you there, That day that was fair When I saw you walking down ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Torn Veil (Part 1 of 3)

    (A new 3 Part short-story I'm writing! Hope you like it. BTW: Something is wrong with the spacing between the lines of the story, so just try to ignore it. ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Azaleas for Susie

    This was absolutely, positively beautiful. I have no nitpicks to point out. Great job! Please please please KEEP WRITING! -Jane

    May 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: To Belong

    Thanks for the input! Hopefully I'll edit this and then put it in the novels section.

    May 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Slaves

    I also enjoyed this poem and thought this was well written. However, I have one nitpick: As I walk through this house of shadows; I feel terror in the air. ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Penetrating the Pale Horse (3)

    Liked this. In my opinion, it was better than Chapter 2 but I really did enjoy Chapter 1 a lot more. I liked the scene where the girl is at ...

    May 21, 2010


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss