User avatar

JaneThermopolis

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: In-Flight (The Letter)

    Celebration. Woohoo!! 100+ views and this only got 1 review!!! Lol, I would love another review. Please????

    Jun 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: In-Flight (The Letter)

    Thanks for the advice! I'm really happy you liked the story. I know the resolution is not as clear as endings usually are, but I tried to make it that ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: In-Flight (The Letter)

    “Would you like some coffee, darling?” A blonde flight attendant with a gap in between her front teeth seems to be talking to me. She’s holding out a white mug ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Happy

    I love, love, love this!!!! And apparently everyone else does too! Congrats on having 50 likes! (which is actually going to turn to 51 after I post this reply.) Nothing ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: In A Town...

    In a town, There is a steeple, Above a church filled with people, They sing a song to a god above, Thinking that it's Him they love. In a town, ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Fast and Female: Speech for Women's Rights

    I really liked your essay! I thought it was informative, and you definitely taught the reader a few things about the history of women's suffrage. A couple nitpicks though: Women ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dreamer - Chapter 2

    Just going to say that I posted Chapter 3, just in case you guys can't find it. Still in this forum. :)

    Jun 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dreamer - Chapter 3

    My dad was a violinist. He was born into a musical family, and went to Julliard for college. After that, he was the first violin for the Cleveland Orchestra. He ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dreamer - Chapter 2

    The boy’s eyes gleamed like crystal as he leaned in and kissed me. He pulled away and started planting small pecks on my neck and cheeks. I giggled. I pulled ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dreamer - Chapter 1

    Chapter 1 We're running. There’s a big field in front of me filled with dandelions, hyacinths, and lilies. Some large willow trees sway in the breeze, surrounded by the big ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: island games *details inside*

    Name: Kitty Age (roughly): 15 - 16? gender: Girl Appearance:(please try and post a pic, no anime) Don't know how to post a pic, so I'm just going to describe. ...

    May 31, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Radio Mantra

    (Rated 12 and up. One of the darkest short stories I've ever written. I was sad just writing it. So I hope this story makes you sad, in a good ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Depressed God

    I really enjoyed this poem. You were right, it's a little depressing, but I found it to be moving. I liked how you described the girl's sort of relationship(?) with ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fearless (Edited)

    Isn't it ironic that I was listening to the Fearless album when reading this? When I got to the end, I went back to track 1 which is actually 'Fearless'. ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Torn Veil (Part 3 of 3) FINAL PART!

    (The moment many of you have been waiting for, Part 3, aka, the Final part of Torn Veil. Thanks so much for reading and reviewing this short story series over ...

    May 29, 2010


“I'd much rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea.”
— Carrie Bradshaw