User avatar

JaneThermopolis

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dreamer - Chapter 1

    Just started working on this story again, and I'm posting Chapter 4 soon. Therefore, I thought I'd post Chapters 1, 2, and 3 at the top of the list, so ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dreamer - Chapter 2

    Just started working on this story again, and I'm posting Chapter 4 soon. Therefore, I thought I'd post Chapters 1, 2, and 3 at the top of the list, so ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dreamer - Chapter 3

    Just started working on this story again, and I'm posting Chapter 4 soon. Therefore, I thought I'd post Chapters 1, 2, and 3 at the top of the list, so ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favorite Michael Jackson song of all time?

    Thriller and The Way You Make Me Feel

    Jul 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Yellow Star

    Navita was correct in saying this story was chilling. Because it was kind of scary because the reader pretty much knows what's going to happen, but you described the Holocaust ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • General Articles Re: S'mores

    Oh, wow. I really loved this piece. I think you explained your situation well. One of my favorite lines is this one (lol I don't want to quote it): The ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Blue

    "What do you think of when you see the color blue?" That's the writing prompt for our English journal entry. As soon as it leaves Mrs. Hummel's lips, a million ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prologue: A Diary

    This is an entry for Lavender Blue's Prologue Contest. I'm not quite sure if I want to turn this into a novel, but I definitely wanted to experiment and bring ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: have you ever

    I actually really enjoyed this poem, but I do agree with you when you said it was repetative. You basically split your different ideas into three line segments, right? At ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: RAIN (Kiss Me in the Rain)

    Reaching towards me, Arms outstretched, you Interlace your fingers with mine, Never have I felt alone with you. Right After, Inching Nearer. Rockets fly And fireworks flash. Impact!! Now our ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Scream?*Cry?*Die?

    Thanks. Oh and Trillhouse - that was pretty rude. But thanks everyone for the advice.

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: What summer movies do you want to see??

    One word: INCEPTION!!! I cannot wait to see this movie! Not only is it going be directed by Christopher Nolan (the genius behind the newer Batman movies) but Leonardo DiCaprio, ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Scream?*Cry?*Die?

    Thanks guys for your input. This has really been a hard day but I think that somehow (lol) I'll get through Saturday. :) Somehow...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ecole des Monstres: Chapter I

    I'm really impressed. You did a good job describing Alyss well and I can't wait to see how you develop her throughout the story. Not only did you have a ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Scream?*Cry?*Die?

    My mother and her fiancée met on an online dating site six months ago (January of 2010). Her fiancée had just become a widow, after his wife died from cancer ...

    Jun 24, 2010


I know where the wall goes.
— Creed, the Office