User avatar

JaneThermopolis

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dreamer - Chapter 1

    Here's the random link for Chapter 6 hehe:

    Sep 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dreamer - Chapter 5

    Link for next chapter: (Chapter 6)

    Sep 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dreamer - Chapter 6

    (So happy to finally post another chapter of Dreamer. I haven't really been on here in a month so I"m excited to get your guys' feedback. Hope you like it!!) ...

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: What summer movies do you want to see??

    I saw Inception a week was incredible!!!

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Rate the song above you

    3 out of 10. Not my type of music I guess.....I didn't like the intro. I Found Out - The Pigeon Detectives I really love how this video is totally ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Rate the song above you

    9 out of 10 It's a really cute song. They should of put this on the Juno soundtrack lol. I absolutely adore this song: RATE?

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: "Roller-Coaster" (A Dynamite by Taio Cruz PARODY)

    Roller Coaster (A Dynamite by Taio Cruz Parody) Verse 1: I came to ride, ride, ride, ride, I got there early so I could slide, slide, slide, slide, So I ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Leap (Green Eyes)

    Rated PG-!3 !!!! Been excited to post since I've been on vacation for three weeks, and I still am. I couldn't find a computer I could use until two days ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Gate 23 (Solo)

    ( Another narrative I wrote at a writing camp I went to this week about thing that scares me. Enjoy! :) “The three thirty flight to Philadelphia is now boarding.” ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Piece of Cake (Glowing)

    (I just came back from a five day intensive writing camp, and this is one of the works I developed while there. Everyone had to write something with EXACTLY 103 ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pond Daze

    “Mommy, can we go now?” I whined as the four year old me tugged on my mom’s oversized, blue t-shirt. “Just a second Vannie.” She grabbed the silver keys and ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dreamer - Chapter 5

    Does anyone want to review?

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Nighttime Lullaby

    I really loved this poem! Honestly, it had no hidden message or anything behind it, but I still thought the poem itself was written beautifully. You did a good job ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dreamer - Chapter 5

    (Hi you guys! So thanks for reading. I'm going to be gone on vacation for three weeks in a couple days, so I probably won't be able to update any ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dreamer - Chapter 4

    Laughing…. But it wasn’t at me. I was sitting on the other side of a see-saw. I’m nine years old. I had real friends back then, and they all thought ...

    Jul 7, 2010


Real men wear floral while trespassing.
— Junebug