User avatar

JaneThermopolis

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Many a Night Has Passed

    (I haven't posted for a while, so I thought I'd post something that I wrote last week. I've been experimenting a little with irony. Hope you like it! Oh, and ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Execution

    Maybe this could get another review?!? Pretty please?!? :)

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Comment L'Amour: An Epic Romance in List Form

    It's supposed to be pretty odd, lol. :)

    Oct 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Execution

    The thing about this story is that it's flash fiction, so it isn't supposed to be really developed. You kinda have to guess about things that happen before/after the story. ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I'm Coming Home for Christmas *Edited*

    I think that even though this story is cute, there's nothing that special about this story. I've seen a lot of Christmas specials like this. Definitely NOT original. I do ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Execution

    (One of my longer flash fiction pieces! Rated +12 for reasons you can most likely conclude from the title.) Hope you like it! :D -Jane -Also, sorry about the spacing. ...

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Comment L'Amour: An Epic Romance in List Form

    Nope, it's not a poem, it's definitely a story. :)

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dear You.

    I can completely relate to this!!!! Great job!!!!!! -Jane

    Oct 2, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Comment L'Amour: An Epic Romance in List Form

    An idea I came up with while thinking of my next installment to my flash fiction anthology. This is very different from what I've written previously because I believe your ...

    Oct 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Cigarette

    Ahhhh, thank you all so much!

    Oct 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Plunge

    My second edition to my flash fiction collection. Enjoy! The cliff stood abrupt on the edge of the plateau. Below it, white beaches spread for miles next to aquamarine waters. ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Cigarette

    For the past week, I've been writing two to three flash fictions a day. This is the first one in my collection. Enjoy. :) A man in a dark brown ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: When the Lights Go Out - Chapter 1

    The earliest memory Lydia DiMarco was of a certain day when she was two. It was like all other days; around nine, Mommy would set Lydia into her high chair ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: "Roller-Coaster" (A Dynamite by Taio Cruz PARODY)

    Featured! :)

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: That Was How He Died

    Summer breezes, Cold nights passed by light so lonely, That was how he died. Always keeping time, The tall village clock struck twelve and Priscilla cried. Secret filled seconds gone, ...

    Sep 3, 2010


Be led by your talent and not by your self-loathing ... everything beautiful in the world is within you.
— Russell Brand