User avatar

JaneThermopolis

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Butterfly, Fly

    It sat on my hand, the beautiful creature, its wings in a flutter, with all of its features. The orange surrounding a coat of dark black, with white speckles going ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: How to Seduce Money [1]

    Interesting story..I did not see the part where she tells Pace she "has 6 kids" coming..however, I think this story is a bit predictable. By the title, you can tell ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wintry Shadow

    The poem is ok, but I think there are a couple of things you might need to work on. I liked the first two paragraphs, but this one, I think, ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Around the Campfire

    The inspiration for this story actually came from a fire I was sitting by yesterday night. As I was watching it flicker, I suddenly got the urge to write, and ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Clements, Lemon and Crunch - Part One - First Draft

    I really like this story. I like the crook's interesting personality, and you also left me wondering why he killed Emilie and what he did with her diary. This descriptions ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Heartache

    I really loved this. I don't think this needs to be critiqued much. :)

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Traveler

    Nice poem! It was pretty good, but there were some places where commas weren't needed. I also didn't like the part where you repeated "drift", even though it was separated ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Is anyone excited about the new season of Glee?

    Does anyone watch Glee??? Gosh I really love this show. I was on my facebook a couple of days ago and heard that one of their new songs for the ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: My Funny LIttle Haiku

    I was about to go to sleep a couple nights ago...when I started to write this in my journal. It's short, (because obviously it's a haiku) but I think it's ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Night Bird - Chapter 2

    Thanks for reviewing!! And yes I'll pm you when I finish writing Part 3!

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Radio (a Haiku)

    I really liked this haiku. Haikus are meant to be simple, but strike a chord with a reader, and you struck the chord with me. This will also definitely strike ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Night Bird - Chapter 1

    Thanks for the comments on Chapter 1. I just posted Chapter 2 and it would be so nice if you two could also read that. Thanks again!

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Sickness

    I agree with the two previous posts, you might need to change a couple of the lines in the poem so it makes more sense, but this was a very ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Twisted Lies of a Girl In Love. Part 1

    Like Esther said, this story really has potential. However....I believe that you have the right roots in place. It sort of seemed like you developed an outline with all of ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Night Bird - Chapter 2

    Is rated 12 and up because of references to murder and death. *Contain's excerpts from Edgar Allan Poe's "The Raven". CHAPTER 2 by Jane Thermopolis As quickly as Mr. Colliver ...

    Apr 5, 2010


Time is not your best friend - unless you use it wisely.
— Marco Pierre White