User avatar

JaneThermopolis

  • Questions and Answers Re: What do you do with points?

    I realize that you get points everytime you review someone's work, but what do you do with the points once you get them? Can you get or buy anything with ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: all i can write about is robots

    I also don't really like the title of this poem at all, but the poem, in fact, was excellent. It had excellent flow and it easily described so many complex ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A Not-So-Normal Study Abroad Trip

    I thought this was a really cool story...although there was something about it that really didn't make me like it as much as I thought I would. For some reason, ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Demi Lovato's sophomore album

    I also liked Catch Me and Here We Go Again, but the highlight of her album for me was Remember December. That's a really catchy tune, plus the music video ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Undercover - Chapter 1

    A new story I thought of last night, I only posted a little bit of it just because I wasn't sure of how it was going to be received. This ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Parody of Wicked Act 1 Scene 1

    I actually loved Wicked, so when I read this, I was really surprised that even though you said that you were making fun of it, I found it highly entertaining. ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: 800 Miles

    Pretty interesting poem...cute too... But unfortunately...I've got a couple nit-picks... "Her diluted dreams drift and pass in the air does she dream of me?" There should be a period between ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Reality Dream

    I thought this was a really cute story, though we really don't get any information about the characters, we do know that there's a girl who really really likes this ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Butterfly, Fly

    Thanks, thehobbitgangster, for pointing that error out because I didn't notice it before. Just fixed it!

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Butterfly, Fly

    Thanks for the crits!! :)

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Or So I Thought

    I don't really know why, but I didn't really enjoy the piece very much. I did like these lines though: "Like a rock, you only saw the soft part on ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Pain Is What I Wear

    This definitely has a raw and real feeling behind it, however, if you want it to be lyrics for a song it really needs to have a chorus, some verses, ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Us Pirates We're Hardcore ( a Tik Tok by Ke$ha parody)

    This was really cute! I actually played this to the song and it was 98% accurate!!! Good job and Keep writing! -Jane

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Let me imagine you

    Nice poem! I liked how, at first, I didn't actually get what the poem was about, but as you get towards the end and read the last stanza, I finally ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Love Letter.

    1st - Congrats for having this on the featured list! Pretty cool for someone who's reasonably new!! 2nd - I like that you praised Alyssa's personality. I know I personally ...

    Apr 12, 2010


A classic is a book which people praise and don't read.
— Mark Twain