User avatar

JaneThermopolis

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Regret

    I actually really liked this poem, except I have one small suggestion. "I wither. I'm torn." Maybe you should put a comma between wither and I'm like: "I wither, I'm ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: High School Revenge

    This was a pretty interesting story, it kept my attention for a very long time, and I was curious to see what Smith was going to do. You have a ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Coffee Break (a Poker Face by Lady Gaga parody)

    This was awesome! Great job!

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: "You're a First Rate Geek" (You Belong With Me PARODY) Edit

    A parody of the song "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift. Not meant to offend any geeks/nerds/trekkies. Verse 1: You're on the phone with your gamer friend he's upset, ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Undercover - Chapter 1

    What I had in mind is that she doesn't work directly with the CIA, but she helps them out in various instances.

    Apr 23, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Bullies are pack animals

    I really like this piece, especially how you compared bullies to pack animals. Bullying is one of the worst things that goes on in high schools across the country, and ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Undercover - Chapter 1

    Thanks for the crits!!!! :)

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Memoir of a Red Envelope

    I loved that instead of thinking in a human's perspective, you thought of what the letter would think (if it actually had thoughts.) Forestqueen basically pointed out all the nitpiks ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Silly's Little Love Story

    You really have two ideas coninciding with one doesn't make the best of sense. The reader just ends up being confused. At least maybe keep the writer interested while still ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Apple (Rough)

    I actually really liked this. I see what your getting too...and I wish I could relive those times too...when we didn't have to worry about much, because we were little ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • General Articles Re: A Conversation

    We sat in the car, riding along the thruway; myself with a bag of Lay's, my mother holding onto the steering wheel. I stared out the window for a long ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Tiger's Hunt

    I also agree with what Story Weaver said: The more drama in a haiku, the better!!! However, I applaud you for writing a haiku!! (They're my favorite form of poetry). ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Romance <3

    Interesting poem. The title of the poem definitely suits the poem, because the start of every stanza was "romance is....." It actually is a pretty good poem, but I found ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To Live For

    I really liked this poem, fantastic imagery. I also love how you didn't capitalize the beginning of every line (kind of like e.e. cummings) because it gives the poem a ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Undercover - Chapter 1

    Undercover Chapter 1 Place: Bay City, Massachusetts, United States. Port 59 Time: January 14, 10:45 P.M. Objective: Unidentified A small light flickered on in the second story window of the ...

    Apr 20, 2010


Tell me, what is it you plan to do / with your one wild and precious life?
— Mary Oliver