-
Re: Forever&Always #Prologue
I agree with a lot of what the other reviewers said. Here are some things I really want to point out. 1. The grammar is pretty bad. I have the ...
Apr 30, 2010 -
Re: A Conversation
Thanks SO SO SO much for the great reviews!!! I really appreciate them! Thanks, Jane
Apr 30, 2010 -
Re: Prologue to Un-Titled New Story
Oh and thoughts for a good story title would also be appreciated... :elephant:
Apr 29, 2010 -
Re: The Great Vegetable Revolution * Edited*
I thought this was a very awesome story, makes you think about what life would be like if this and this happened. What if kids ALWAYS ate their vegetables and ...
Apr 28, 2010 -
Re: Prologue to Un-Titled New Story
WARNING: If you have a weak stomach, I suggest that you might not want to read this. However, I really hope you do, even though there's a couple paragraphs that ...
Apr 28, 2010 -
Re: The Backyard and Heat
I would mix things up but I tried to make each line of the poem end in the word 'heat.'
Apr 24, 2010 -
Re: Chicken Scratch
Like perdido said, this poem is just kind of mediocre. I do however have some nitpicks to point out, and some things I liked a lot. Who? What? When? Where? ...
Apr 24, 2010 -
Re: Never.
I really enjoyed this poem. In fact my favorite lines were the first five: I just want to be friends... What we had, some might say it was special, but ...
Apr 24, 2010 -
Re: The Backyard and Heat
Two separate poems I wrote in one of my journals sitting around. Hope you like it. :) The Backyard -It breathes. I feel blades of grass in betweeen my toes, ...
Apr 24, 2010 -
Re: That's So Edward
That was very very very hilarious. I have some extremely obsessed Twilight fan friends that would probably act like this if they got within a mile of Rob Pattinson or ...
Apr 23, 2010 -
Re: Manga Girl With Nirvana Top
I also agree with Bobo. I don't like having to scroll to see the whole image. Otherwise though, I thought it was a pretty cool picture. :) Keep on drawing!!!!!!!! ...
Apr 23, 2010 -
Re: The Darkness of Death
I also agree with the others, I personally think that this is a great short poem. The only thing you might want to change is that the second word in ...
Apr 23, 2010 -
Re: Favorite Song of 2009
It was Taylor Swift's year, so pretty much any of her songs...I like them all.
Apr 23, 2010 -
Re: Trust
I really enjoyed this poem. It's has a good ryhme scheme and it almost sounds like it would be a good chorus for a soft rock song. I liked the ...
Apr 23, 2010 -
Re: Only In My Dreams
Pretty good, but I have a few nitpicks. "I may not feeling as you feel for me,this sonnet is beautiful as you are to me." ?????? I may not feeling? ...
Apr 23, 2010
