User avatar

JaneThermopolis

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear God

    Uhhh...I didn't really want religion to come into play in the comments. :/

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The idea of Me

    I agree with a lot of what Lillian said, it's very cute and as a girl who would really adore the type of boy you described in this poem, I ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear God

    WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE YOU READ: This story is rated PG-13 for swearing. I didn't rate it 16+ because they're words you've obviously heard before if you speak English. ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What It's Like to Be a Nobody

    200 Views! Not bad! :)

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Hunger Games

    I personally love The Hunger Games. I don't want to get into a big debate but I sure think Katniss Everdeen is a better fictional role model than Bella Swan. ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What It's Like to Be a Nobody

    Thank you all so much!!!! :)

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: An Insignificant Speck of Dust

    I hate when I work hard on a poem and I only get one review. Could I get another? Please?

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What It's Like to Be a Nobody

    I guess all I can really say about this is that sometimes I feel like this, and it really is overpowering. I don't know if any of you have felt ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Execution

    I know this looks a little desperate, but I can I have another review?

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: An Insignificant Speck of Dust

    I like getting my anger out through poetry (and stories of course). I hope you enjoy my linguistic fury! -Jane You're insignificant On the map of the world spread out ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Bells (My version!)

    I'm impressed! Very beautiful poem! It's amazing that it flows so well and is pretty visual. One of my favorite lines is: "Stories that words will never tell, are told ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: At the Louvre

    Despite the typo that Snoink pointed out, Poem #1 is so much better than Poem #2. I like the use of the italics, the way you had this 'artist' telling ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: In An Alternate Universe

    I hope this poem will make up for the fact I haven't been on here for awhile. Pretty too the point, so I hope you like it! -Jane In an ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: When the Lights Go Out - Chapter 1

    I know it's been a long tiime, but I believe I will post Chapter 2 soon. :)

    Oct 17, 2010
  • General Articles Re: how do you delete posts?

    I personally love travelling and I can't wait to read more about where you've gone and what you've experienced during these travels. Sounds very, very interesting! Keep it up and ...

    Oct 15, 2010


I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy