User avatar

JaneThermopolis

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Starting our Life Freshman Year

    Hi Karina, Thanks for commenting on my work! Now, I believe this was a good start, however, I wouldn't say that this is something that could be published. Throughout the ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Want to Fly

    The sky wrapped me in its cold arms, Tighter and tighter. I felt the clouds embrace me. My feet were still on the ground, But my head was in another ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Obama, Hummers, and Fawns: A Collection of Limericks

    Thanks????????

    May 12, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Best Book Ever Read

    The Best Books I've Ever Read: :smt005 1. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta (I read this in a whole day without stopping for bathroom breaks. That's how good this book ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Obama, Hummers, and Fawns: A Collection of Limericks

    Obama You've probably heard of a man named Obama, who was raised by his strong, single mama, one day he says, "I'm gonna run for Prez," and now he's looking ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Hogwarts is My Only Home (an Only Exception parody)

    Funny parody, coming from a pretty big Paramore fan! Cute and accurate about the books! I quoted my favorite verse because I can just imagine if the fictional Harry sang ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: So Seductive

    I do agree with a lot of the other reviews; I think that the whole plot of this snippet was really confusing and I wasn't sure what everything was happening ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Death's Peace (4 Haikus)

    Wow, I thought these haikus were great. It's very hard to review haikus, because they're so short, but I'll try to point out all the things I did and didn't ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: A Nursery In Paris, 1783

    Wow, this is pretty good! I don't usually try to be bias by people's ages on here but for an 11 year old this is an absolutely phenomenal piece of ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Reverie (Part 2 of 2)

    (Continued from Part 1) Before I knew it, my first year of high school was over, and summer was just starting. I was accepted to a photography camp, and that ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Mermaids are evil

    This is a really awesome picture! Good job! :) Oh yeah, I'm going to click the like button, and I advise ALL of you to click it too!

    May 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Heartbreak

    I liked this piece, and I have to say I loved how you incoporated Ye Olde English into the poem. I love those old Shakesperian words. Your poem is actually ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Reverie (Part 1 of 2)

    My Reverie (Part 1 of 2) At first I thought the whole thing was a dream. But when I looked up into the sky, I knew that the boy who ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Backyard and Heat

    I edited a little bit of The Backyard!

    May 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: What Do They Know (First Sec)

    Ummm...I'm a bit confused. This is really short, and it really has no plot at all. It just seems like an excerpt from maybe a much broader story. All we ...

    May 8, 2010


'They are afraid of nothing,' I grumbled, watching their approach through the window. 'Together, they would brave Satan and all his legions.'
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights