User avatar

JaneThermopolis

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: To Belong

    (Have different feelings about this piece. I kind of want to turn this into a chapter in a novel, but I also like it as a single piece. I wrote ...

    May 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Words Will Always Hurt You

    And this post is still going strong....Thank you! :) :) :) :) -Jane

    May 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Beauty

    I actually really loved how you wrote this. I think everyone, even guys, deal with self esteem issues when they see their bodies, but everyone is beautiful. Anyway I didn't ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Anywhere But...

    (Inspired by the book Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson. I just finished reading it today and was incredibly moved. I loved it and I highly recommend it to all of ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Show and Tell

    Very helpful article. I admit, I'm sometimes more of tell person than show. This info is really going to help my writing! Thanks!

    May 19, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Lamp

    I really really like this! A LOT! (Also clicked the like button by the way). Not only were you creative about the wording of the poem, but you arranged the ...

    May 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Diary of A Broken Girl [Chapter One]

    This seems interesting, but like the first review said, I'm not really itching for more. I actually kind of wish you had posted more of this journal entry! I'm going ...

    May 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Too Soon - Chapter 2

    The old Turbo-T squeaked and creaked as it flew in the air, all over the regular houses and stores Kaylee had never been able to go in. The Turbo-T was ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Vampire Weekend

    I love Vampire Weekend. My favorite songs of theirs are Cousins, Horchata, White Sky, and Giving Up the Gun! Did any of you see them on SNL a couple months ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Is anyone excited about the new season of Glee?

    Yeah I can't wait for the episode tonight either! Also, think I'm crazy, but I think that Vocal Adrenaline coach might be Rachel's mom..... I don't know why, but I ...

    May 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Too Soon - Chapter 1

    ( Rated +12 for swearing. ) Meyersville, Indiana: 2073 Chapter 1 “It is my unfortunate duty to announce that the United States has entered a crisis.” Hah , Kaylee thought, ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Want to Fly

    Thanks for the reviews! I edited the poem a little bit!

    May 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Happy Faces

    Interesting, poem Kingolions! I, like you, tend to write sadder poems, so I realized what you had to go through to write this. I liked how you tried to rhyme ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Scavenger

    I really enjoyed this poem, and like KAH said, I think we can all relate to it. I like the double meaning you have within this poem, relating bullies to ...

    May 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Gingerbread [Edited]

    Good story! Btw, I clicked the like button and I advise all of the people reading this review to click the like button too. Anyways, I don't know if you ...

    May 14, 2010


Tell me, what is it you plan to do / with your one wild and precious life?
— Mary Oliver