User avatar

JaneAusten

JaneAusten

  • Script » General, General Re: Army of God (Act Two) - deleted

    I think it was great again. I also LOVE the the title. It shows the portion of the Bible which is Ephesians 6. As the person before said that you ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: God Comes After

    I like to story. It was different from most stories about Jesus. Most portray him as beautiful and perfect in looks. I kind of like how you portray him as ...

    Jul 28, 2011
  • Script » General, General Re: Army of God

    Wow.... all I have to say is wow. You left me pretty much speechless. I know nothing of how to correctly review a script and I really don't want any ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Forsaken

    Well, I liked it. It was good but as some people were saying it was missing some description. I LOVED though the message through out it!!!! I can totally relate ...

    Jul 18, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Please click this

    Ok I'll see what I can tell you. One thing is; do you capitalize Friars? If so then sometimes you didn't. I would also say work on your transitions, but ...

    May 19, 2011


The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
— Helen Keller