User avatar

JaneAusten

JaneAusten

  • General Articles Re: Queen Elizabeth I

    PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE REVIEW THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M BEGGING YOU ON MY HANDS AND KNEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is my final English paper so I want you to tear it apart!!! Thanks soooooo much. ...

    May 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Always

    You were there, When we were happy; While laughing and giggling, You were with me. We were together, Through everything; Then why aren’t you here, When I need you? I ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled

    You say that I don’t lie, But can’t you see? I’m innocent you say, But I just don’t care. You are the one who, you think, I’m worried about; Can’t ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Best Friend..yeah right

    After reading that I really don't have a good reply. I love it. Just remember God is always there for you!

    Apr 21, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Hypocrisy

    Everyone keeps saying things about how cheesy it was, but I understood it. Ok, guess I might be like the only one but I liked it, even the "cheesy" parts.

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Hypocrisy

    I have nothing to try to fix or anything. You don't realize how much this made me laugh. I love it!!!!!! This could be a story, too.

    Mar 19, 2011


I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief