User avatar

JaneAusten

JaneAusten

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Dreams

    This poem it not one of best ever written. I don't think the punctuation is at all right and it really has no patter like a poem so kind of ...

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Concealed Beauty

    I love this poem. It reminds you to take a look around and notice God's wonderful creation and not to take it for granted. Thanks so much for the reminder!

    Oct 2, 2011
  • Other Re: The Mocking Thief

    Wow that is really good. It really shows what goes on in life. I think it would be cool to make a story out of this but this is really ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Nate's Outburst

    ok again I am responding. I just think that you need to talk to Nate about this and see where the problem is. I think that if you go at ...

    Sep 14, 2011
  • Scripts Re: Army of God (Act Three)

    Again all I have to say is wow. You are really good at describing this. You are a really gifted writer with a passion for God witch is amazing!!!! I ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Scripts Re: Army of God (Act Two)

    I think it was great again. I also LOVE the the title. It shows the portion of the Bible which is Ephesians 6. As the person before said that you ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: God Comes After

    I like to story. It was different from most stories about Jesus. Most portray him as beautiful and perfect in looks. I kind of like how you portray him as ...

    Jul 28, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Singer?

    Well my favorite singer is either Toby Mac or Lincoln Brewster, but my favorite band is SuperChick. And my favorite song, Forever Reign is by Kristian Stanfill.

    Jul 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Before

    Thanks, I appreciate you reading it. All of you.

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Scripts Re: Army of God

    Wow.... all I have to say is wow. You left me pretty much speechless. I know nothing of how to correctly review a script and I really don't want any ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Before

    I changed the bible verses at the end of this poem I think theses fit better than Micah 6:8. Thanks for reading and reviewing!!!

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Before

    I feel God’s love. I'm comforted by his hand when I cry. I see his mighty works. I saw him change lives of many people. I can feel the joy, ...

    Jul 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Forsaken

    Well, I liked it. It was good but as some people were saying it was missing some description. I LOVED though the message through out it!!!! I can totally relate ...

    Jul 18, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Queen Elizabeth I

    Thanks so much for the input!!! I hope my paper will get an ok grade at the least!!! I had to hand it in today.

    May 20, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Please click this

    Ok I'll see what I can tell you. One thing is; do you capitalize Friars? If so then sometimes you didn't. I would also say work on your transitions, but ...

    May 19, 2011


Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
— Dr. Seuss