Random avatar

Jane07

  • General Articles Re: Bob Witherspoon

    Thanks for the feedback! Yes, I guess it's targeted at the kind of readers who will forgive me a bit of rambling. (I've been reading Dickens lately, so my tolerance ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Home for Annie

    I actually really liked it. I mean, it isn't action-packed, but I think all that description really sets the tone. It's a reflective story.

    Nov 22, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Bob Witherspoon

    You may have believed in Santa Clause as a child. I didn’t. My parents saw the whole Santa Clause spectacle as a big, extravagant lie told to children for no ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi everybody! Just wanted to introduce myself as a newbie to the site. I'm here because I've finally realized that keeping my writing hidden in a dusty corner of my ...

    Nov 21, 2010


When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool, you end up looking like a moron instead.
— Robin Hobb