User avatar

Jamie_rocks

  • Writing Activities Re: funny words

    bubble cheese purple blue (really say it, it's fun)

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Because Prince Caspian on Youtube contained an encrypted message telling you not to study. Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why don't we just eat the pizza instead?

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Did you consider that maybe I get angry when I'm hungry?

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Isn't that a type of whiskey?

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    Hmmmm, I think I'll go with Annie from The Revenge. I walked down the hall to math, arm in arm with my best friend Michaela. I knew I was going ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    The name Ritchie comes to mind. Ritchie Chang maybe, yo make him sound Chinese. Okay, this guy is 26 in the year 2008, except he was born 1821. His aging ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Hmmmmmm. That sounds like back in the day when the settlers were rounding up the Indians in the west. It would be a story through the eyes of the Indian ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    What if I don't want to stop arguing?

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Consequences

    Hmmmmm, do we have to have a time limit? I think it would be more fun without. I'm just gonna answer them all regardless. And why didn't you go? Brad ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Young kid with glasses. Very skinny, shy, short and reserved. Very good memory. Okay, how about Kacie Patterson?

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    Hmmmmm, I'd say 9/10. I like the plot, but werewolves is a little unoriginal. I think you should come up with something different to be plaguing the humans. But that ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Chat

    I don't know, maybe this already exists, but basically, you talk in first person with your main character, tell a bit about yourself and chat other people main characters, ask ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    9/10 sounds very interesting, makes me want to read the story. Mine is kind of strange, it's my first crack at writing a love story. (I'm not exactly the romantic ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    Hmmm, let's see, I get inspiration from a lot of different places. The Revenge, The Witness, Endangered Species, and The Ransom all came from a dream I had that I ...

    May 3, 2008


Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.