User avatar

Jamie_rocks

  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Ummm, I'm guessing it's a murder type thing. There was a murder or two maybe, and there's detectives and such searching for the murderer. I like that type. If it's ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    What are they, football?

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Did you think that maybe I'm not the type to sit there and not defend myself?

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    How should I know? (And I did get over it, that's why I tried to apologize).

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Okay, why don't you go back to middle school English class? (Seriously, we just went over this. A semi-colan divides a sentence in two parts, with the second part explaining ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    From just the title it could make me think of a bunch of different genres, maybe vampires or supernatural or possibly horror. The cover art is a big thing. If ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    How is "Did I hurt your feelings" a statement pretending to be a question?

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Did you know that a semi-colan doesn't count as an end of sentence puntuation, and that was a sentence continuation? Did you know that I'm not the first person to ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Oh, I'm sorry; did I hurt your feelings?

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Did you think that if you learned to control your emotions you might be a better typer?

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    pieman: I would hope he's friendly. They're very dangerous if you get them mad. Amber: My cat wouldn't do either because she's too chicken to leave the house. When it ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    You guys are actually fallen beasts. Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Hmmm, definitely sounds like a horror or maybe a supernatural story. I agree with what you said about the blurb, so if your was good I'd read it. The Pendant

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Did you think that I wouldn't have to insult you if you knew how to spell the word?

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Are such stupid questions appropriate?

    Jul 8, 2008


“If you come at four in the afternoon, I'll begin to be happy by three.”
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince