User avatar

Jamie_rocks

  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews

    Ahem. NEXT?! Come on, someone has to want a review.

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Pinkdom

    Yea, last quarter we always had free time at the end of the day, and this is what I came up with to pass the time. The people are all ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Oh, girls should be slaves, huh? Good luck with that one. Really, go tell a girl that to her face, you just see what happens. Banned for making me agree ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Um, you didn't do a "TPBM" thing...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    No, not really. I'm not an obsession-ish person. TPBM has seen both Tarzan movies.

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for having a severely depressing avatar.

    Oct 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Excerpt from The Ransom

    Okay thanks. Like I said, I won't be able to work on this for a while, but all the feedback will help when I can get back to it.

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: The Love Note ch. 1&2

    Oops, thanks. I don't have the slightest clue how I managed that little "ditch" typo. Thanks for the review, and no rush on the other half.

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Hahaha! Charlie the unicorn! I love him. And yes I did try that at lunch. It didn't work. Either my ear was too small or the banana was too big. ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for putting McCain on an elephant when we all know the elephant is way too cool for him.

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: How to make trick-or-treaters hate you!

    Ha! I totally LOLed at your picture Sam. Have you tried that one?

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Uh, no, never. TPBM has more than one window open on their computer.

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for joining the day after my birthday.

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Um, I don't think so. TPBM has committed suicide.

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for not respecting your banishment and coming back anyways.

    Oct 18, 2008


Democracy! Bah! When I hear that word I reach for my feather Boa!
— Allen Ginsburg