User avatar

Jamie_rocks

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for being easily confused.

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for being older than me and for having the words, "sheep lice" in your siggie.

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Yep, and I finally got my costume yesterday. Ha! TPBM is passing out candy tomorrow.

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why must I agree so completely with Dreamer?

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why don't you just stop arguing and rate the post? Why must men be so difficult?

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    No. I live on an army base. I can't stand cities. You couldn't pay me enough to live in one. TPBM still watches cartoons on Saturday mornings. And the person ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    I never said he wasn't. Banned for implying you think that I don't think that.

    Oct 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mother

    Comments in red. “So, what are we going to do?” Ted asked Brant. “Does it really matter?” She shrugged her shoulders. “Well, yeah,” Ted said. Okay, you might want to ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Vicissitudes--1. Alice

    I know, it's hard to believe, considering romance is one of my least favorite genres and I've never actually read any romance novels before. I prefer to dabble in the ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why don't you think about it some more and see if you can't figure it out? And while you're at it, why don't you go rate my post in the ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    Hmm, I'd say 7/10. It really doesn't seem to pull me in that much; I've read or heard of too many stories like this. One thing I don't get though, ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Pinkdom

    Haha! I know, that's pretty much everything I intended it to be. And just for the record, Sean volunteered to be the leprechaun, and it's Pinkdom, not Ponyville. Ha! Sorry, ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: How to make trick-or-treaters hate you!

    Lolz. That one sounds funny. I hope no one tries any of these on me this year.

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Um, sort of, but only because I want a scholarship for college. And that brings up: TPBM plans on going to college.

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for being against missing people. And silentmusic is banned for using a ban reason that somebody already banned me with.

    Oct 27, 2008


so many languages have fallen / off of the edge of the world / into the dragon's mouth.
— Lucille Clifton