User avatar

Jamie_rocks

  • Novel Workshop Re: Advanced Critiques Questions

    So even if you have a 4000 word chapter, you're supposed to post it in the other forums and expect people to be willing to critique it. You can only ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Pinkdom

    Hahaha. That's a col idea. I might atually write that. :D I disagree about that Ali. If the song is abotu drug use then why did the Solomon elementary 4th ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Advanced Critiques Questions

    Uh yeah I got a question: why is my post locked? I didn't do that. Is that something that randomly happens for some reason?

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alone in the Dark: prolouge and chap.1

    comments in red The air was cold and muggy. Everytime Should be "Every time..." she took a breath it felt stiff and thick. The rain fell down around her , ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    Hmm, 8/10. I think it definitely sounds as though it could be good, and you have some interesting scenarios. It doesn't seem terribly mind-grabbing as it is though; you would ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Warriors Fanfic

    It's very short, but I want to keep track of it, so I'm posting it here. No remarks on how short it is, please. I've written it about five times, ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Warriors Fanfic

    It's very short, but I want to keep track of it, so I'm posting it here. No remarks on how short it is, please. I've written it about five times, ...

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: The Love Note ch. 1&2

    Okay, I've edited it, here's the revised version.

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for loving Rascal Flatts when he is clearly too awesome to be loved by you.

    Nov 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: How I survived high school: chapter 5

    Chapter 5: Things get a little complicated. Comments in red A week passed by. High school was no more the perfect fantasized dream I thought it was. Home work was ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: How I survived high school: Chapter 4

    I know this post was immediate. And it might not be my best since I wrote it in, like, five soon as I get enough reviews on this and the ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews

    Wow I missed a lot. Sorry for the delay guys, I'll get started right now.

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    No way man. Then I couldn't watch Saw, or any of those other awesome gore movies. Wow Rubberduck, your avatar is HILARIOUS. Where'd you get it? TPBM is a middle ...

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Don't open this!

    Well, don't I feel stupid...

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Um, your middle name is Srilanka! Yea, my name is EXTREMELY obvious, so I swear I'll shoot anyone who gets it wrong. Just kidding.

    Nov 2, 2008


I'm so confused I've Turned To erratic Capitalisation?
— JustMeBeingMe