User avatar

Jamie_rocks

  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Love Note ch. 2

    Okay, I'll fix the typos. And I'll keep that in mind, but I don't think I'll change it just yet unless anyone else mentions it. Thanks though.

    Feb 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Love Note preface and ch. 1

    Okay thanks. I'll fix the typos right away. Thanks for the pointers.

    Feb 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Love Note ch. 2

    Okay, so here's the second chapter, also heavily edited. Tell me what you think. I know it's really short, but I did my best. _____________ The missing note bothered Brad ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Love Note preface and ch. 1

    Okay, I've done yet another rewrite of the preface and first chapter of the Love Note, due in large to people saying I jumped into the action too fast. So, ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    ^Bump^ :)

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Totally Lunar (I'm a sucker for werewolves.)

    Comments in red. *It's been ages since I've worked on my novel, but here's another go...CRITICIZE AWAY PLEASE=). This is completely unedited. The novel was previously known as Lone Teen--just ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Love Note prologue and ch. 1 (Heavily edited)

    Anyone else? Please people I need feedback!

    Dec 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Love Note prologue and ch. 1 (Heavily edited)

    Okay, I'll do that. Thanks. :)

    Dec 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Love Note prologue and ch. 1 (Heavily edited)

    Okay yes that helps a lot. Thanks. You're a lot of help. And I guess I've been reading too much Fear Street lately; in those books the poor kids that ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Love Note prologue and ch. 1 (Heavily edited)

    Okay thanks everyone. I know it must have taken a while to get through this, and I appreciate it. I don't know if I'll be able to rewrite before the ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Mat's Reviews

    I just posted this and could really use some constructive feedback. Harshness is appreciated. :P Name: The Love Note Genre: Supernatural Word Count: 4622 Link: This is the first chapter. ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rosey's reviews

    Okay, like I said though, no pressure and definitely no rush.

    Dec 15, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: I like pie ^^

    Um, yeah, what Melkor said! :D Name: The Love Note Genre: Supernatural Word Count: 4622 Link: It's really long, so I'll understand if you don't want to review it, but ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rosey's reviews

    Okay, I just posted this and could use some feedback. No toning down necesarry. :) It's supernatural, you don't have anything about that in your lists,k so I though I'd ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Love Note prologue and ch. 1 (Heavily edited)

    Okay, so this is the heavily edited version of the first chapter of my novel-in-progress THe Love Note. I'll warn you it's very long, but apprently we are no longer ...

    Dec 15, 2008


Excuse me I have never *lied* about a character I just don't tell the truth
— AceassinOfTheMoon