User avatar

Jamie_rocks

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Chat

    I don't know, maybe this already exists, but basically, you talk in first person with your main character, tell a bit about yourself and chat other people main characters, ask ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    9/10 sounds very interesting, makes me want to read the story. Mine is kind of strange, it's my first crack at writing a love story. (I'm not exactly the romantic ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    Hmmm, let's see, I get inspiration from a lot of different places. The Revenge, The Witness, Endangered Species, and The Ransom all came from a dream I had that I ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: If Only (Updated!)

    I like where it's going. There was a few errors but I think the others caught them already. A couple things though, I don't know many teens that use that ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I did my first real story in first grade, I still have it. It's called Me, my Best Friend, the Stray Dog, and the Two-Headed Cobra. It was 16 half-pages ...

    May 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Childlike

    Well done, I really liked it. there was a few phrases with awkward wording, but the others caught all of them. I'd like to see where this story goes. There ...

    May 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Dare You

    There's some mild language, it will probably get way worse later on. I Dare You “Aaarrrggghhhh! Get out of my room!” Donya Allen screamed at her younger brother, Gregory. She ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Promises Not Kept (Part Three of Three)

    I like it, and I know you had a page limit, but I think you should re-do it now that the assignment is over, make it a bit longer. Also, ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Promises Not Kept (Part Two of Three)

    I liked this piece, with a little work it could be really good. I'm not gonna repeat all the typos since everyone else already did. I agree though, when I ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Revenge Part 1

    no one else wants to review me? :(

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7/10 Nice, but kind of random.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Revenge Part 1

    OK thanks, I'll keep that in mind when I rewrite it.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What is your favorite food?

    Wow, finally I topic for me. I LOVE food. Most people wouldn't guess it by looking at me though.The creators of Dove, Hershey's, and Godiva are one step below God. ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Homework Help Re: Public Speaking

    I personally think you can't go wrong with food. I had to do a report to convine people to eat chocolate. It's the easiest topic I've ever had.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Has Anyone Here read The Warriors Series?

    OMG! I love Warriors. Dark River is amazing! I can't believe how it turned out, but I won't say anything for fear of spoilers. And the manga books are cool ...

    Apr 27, 2008


Sometimes poetry is inspired by the conversation entered into by reading other poems.
— John Barton