User avatar

Jamie_rocks

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Return to Milantis

    OK thanks.

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Return to Milantis

    OK, this is just an idea that popped into my head one night, so even I don't think it's all that great. I wanted to see if people think I ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dreamscape- Chapter 1

    OK, I liked it, you have a lot of detail, but in the beginning, the tree scene, that was kind of confusing. I think you need to explain that better. ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dreamscape- Prolouge

    Well, I guess all the nit-pick grammar is out of the way, so I won't repeat that. I liked it, it's very well detailed. As for what Midnightwolf said, I ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Question

    OK, thanks, now I can finally start. :)

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Question

    OK, I'm writing a story, and it has a lot to do with the main character's traumatized past. I guess It's basically an opinion thing, but should I start off ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Revenge Part 1

    Okay, thanks for the critique everyone. I'm working on part 2 now.

    May 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Dare You

    Thanks everyone. By the way, I like your picture Ali.

    May 30, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: I Need Help!

    ok, thanks

    May 26, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Names

    FIRST NAMES Kacie Savannah Ashley Brittney Khaliyah Darius Austin Dallas Eriq Colette Becca Michaela Alexis/Lexi Chandler Noah Christian Richie Missy Misty Keren Melissa Kinsdey Leeann Juan Olivia Ken

    May 21, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: I Need Help!

    I'm writing a horror story, and I need a love note as a huge part of it. Unfortunately, I'm clueless about romance and I have no idea what it should ...

    May 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Love Note

    Thanks everyone, I'll keep this in mind when I rewrite. Ali, I would tell what the note says, but I don't know myself. I'm no good in the romance area, ...

    May 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Love Note

    A sharp cry of pain could barely be heard over the loud crack of gunshot. Like a scene from a movie, a young teenage boy clutched his bloodied chest and ...

    May 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Revenge Part 1

    OK, I edited it. Thanks.

    May 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Dare You

    I edited that and wrote more, thanks for the critique.

    May 4, 2008


Life is like a bag of potatoes, it starts out rough, but can turn into something beautiful (and yummy).
— Ley