User avatar

Jamie_rocks

  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Prologue

    OK, I think this is a great start. However, the tense is mixed, it's half past and half present tense. That's not really possible and needs to be changed. I ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Dare You

    OK, thanks. I'm almost done with the next chapter.

    Jun 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Love Note

    OK, thanks. I've almost finished chapter two. I have a few stories going so it's taking longer than I thought.

    Jun 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Love Note

    OK, yeah, thanks. I was thinking about that. I"ll do that when I rewrite. Thanks again!

    Jun 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Dare You

    Ok, thanks. And thanks about the Halloween thing. I"ll have to look into that to make sure my story doesn't sound like someone else's idea.

    Jun 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Love Note

    OK, thanks everyone. The critique means so much. I'm working on part two now. And gryffgotgame: Thanks, and you're Lone Teen story is really good, too.

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Return to Milantis

    OK thanks. I was planning on making it longer though, I guess I should have specified that.

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Football question

    OK, thanks everyone.

    Jun 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Revenge Part 1

    OK, thanks.I'll do that when I rewrite.

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Football question

    OK, for a story, I need some info on football. Basically, I need to know all the positions, how many players for each, and what they do. Thanks in advance.

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lone Teen Chapter 3

    Me again. OK, first off, and I hate myself for this, the nit-picking. "pin point" from the first paragraph, should be one word. That's all I found. One thing I ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Love Note

    OK thanks, will do.

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lone Teen Chapter 2

    Me again. Good job keeping up the humor, it really does a lot for the story. Good job, too, on using the big words, it makes him sound more like ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lone Teen Chapter 1

    There's some grammar and spelling mistakes, but I hate being nit-picky, you might want to try Word's ABC check. OK, by Emu, are we talking about the bird, because that's ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Semiprecious, The Beggining

    I agree with what they said, it's really short, personally, i would make it longer. It's really detailed, which is good, but be careful. there is such thing as too ...

    Jun 4, 2008


WAIT WHAT. I JUST SAW MYSELF IN THE QUOTE GENERATOR
— Darlet